Tuesday, September 14, 2004

NFL wrapup

I watched the Monday night game very intently last night--one of my fantasy teams was winning by a mere 9 points, and the only player who played on Monday for either team was Stephen Davis for my opponent. Fortunately, the Green Bay defense played an excellent game, and I held on for the week one W. (Don't ask about my other team--not only did I not win, but I scored the fewest points out of all ten of us. Strange, considering my two teams had a lot of players in common.)

And thank God I have fantasy football to keep me interested this season, because I have a feeling it's going to be a long season for me and my fellow Giants fans. They looked like a million bucks on the opening drive against the Eagles on Sunday, but after that--nothing. I think it's best summed up by this picture, which one of my fellow fans posted in the Giants newsgroup that I frequently read.

No comments:

Post a Comment