Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Anti-ci-pay-yay-tion...

Today is going to be a big day, entertainment-wise.

As soon as I get done working, I'm heading to Best Buy...both the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set and the Star Wars Battlefront PC game come out today. I'll probably try to get some playing time in tonight with my online gaming group and post some first impressions tomorrow.

But I probably won't get time to watch the DVDs until at least the weekend...the new season of Law & Order kicks off tomorrow with SVU, two hours of the mothership on Wednesday (I'm especially looking forward to seeing Dennis Farina's performance; I've seen several of his movies and have a feeling he's going to have us saying "Lennie who?"), and the Criminal Intent premiere on Sunday. I'm addicted to all of these shows--it's a good thing I have TiVo to catch them all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment