Wednesday, September 08, 2004

First post...

OK. Great. Another blog out there in the great wide open cyberspace. Just what the world needs...right?

So what in the hell made me decide to put up a blog of my own?

OK, I admit it. Deep down inside, I'm just a great big attention whore.

I haven't filled out the profile yet--to be honest, I probably won't. Their questions are dumb. Favorite books, movies, music? Sure, I like all of those things, but to think you can get to know someone from questions like that is just wishful thinking. Read the blog if you really want to know. I promise to do my best to make it a fun and interesting ride.

3 comments:

  1. Attention whore! ;)

    It would be cooler if you'd host your own blog on your own website, using your own code. These "remote hosted" blogs are a dime-a-dozen.

    Regards,
    The Wraith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beast Blog...what will they think of next. Did you have to Purchase this spot? Now..where's the nudey pics of you and Hylander gettin it on? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I would have been much l33ter if I'd hosted my own server and paid for my own address, but I'm the worst kind of attention whore--a cheap one. =)

    As for the nudey pics...well, that's negotiable. Almost everyone has a price, and I'm certainly no exception. ;)

    ReplyDelete