Monday, December 06, 2004

BFOB 12.05.04

Observations as I watch tonight's Big Fat Obnoxious Boss episode:

-That little short guy is pretty annoying ("Waah, I can't sell junk to people")...but that's what makes this show so funny. I actually hopes he sticks around for a while.

-Awwww, man...Whitney WAS the hottest one on the show...until she took her shirt off and revealed the obnoxious tattoo on her back. Definite negative points there. Tattoos are usually not attractive on women. (Nor on men, either, I wouldn't think, but I wouldn't know about such things.)

-I thought the rewards were supposed to be as bad or worse than the punishments? I was hoping for a revelation that the pate that the winners were eating in the expensive restaurant was actually Fancy Feast or something equally nasty.

-They got rid of the least attractive woman on the show this week. So far so good. Now it's time to start picking the guys off one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment