Sunday, December 05, 2004

"24" previews

I saw a lot of different commercials for 24 while watching football today. Only a month or so left until it starts up again, and I for one can't wait. I've been a fan since episode 1, and from the various bits I've seen in the commercials it looks like this season's going to be a really good one. (I thought the last season was great after a somewhat disappointing Season 2, though "disappointing" only refers to comparison with other seasons. Even Season 2 was better than 99% of the stuff out there.) I'm going to miss some of the people who've left the show--especially Dennis Haysbert as President Palmer--but I recognized Nestor Serrano, a good supporting actor, as one of the new villains, by the looks of the ad spots. I guess the new episodes of the various Law and Order shows can get me through until Day 4 gets going. Or I could break down and get the DVD sets...although I can't really see the point of that, since I'm never going to sit down and watch an entire season, and it isn't the type of thing that I'm going to watch one episode here or there (which I might do with a Law and Order DVD set--now those I'd consider buying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment