Monday, November 08, 2004

Stupid Giants

(I think I've used this title for a blog post before.) I didn't get to see the Giants-Bears game yesterday...I contemplated going to a sports bar, but after the outcome and everything I've read, I'm pretty glad I stayed home. Sloppy play, turnovers, penalties...I thought that was Fassel-ball and Tom Coughlin was supposed to take care of that. This is the same crap we've seen for years--the Giants sometimes get "up" for the big games against tough teams, but always seem to play down to the level of the competition when faced with games they should win easily. When they were 4-1, they had me fooled into thinking they might be a good team. Wrong. Good teams don't lose games to the Lions and Bears. They might luck their way into a wild card berth, but it's time to make some changes--specifically at the quarterback position so we can start getting Eli Manning ready to play next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment