Monday, November 15, 2004

Big Fat Obnoxious Boss 11/14

This episode was even funnier than the first. I hope the winner enjoys the cash prize, because none of these people are going to be able to get a job in the business world after this. It's not even that they're put in stupid situations--the reactions and idiotic things that they say about these stupid situations is what makes this show so funny.

They eliminated Christine--I say "good". All the whining about not wanting to fib even a little bit to sell their soup really got on my nerves. Plus she's not nearly as hot as Whitney or Elli. Hopefully, they'll get rid of Tonia next (on top of being unpleasant on the eyes, she seems like a bossy know-it-all), then whittle down some of the guys. (Hey, I'm a straight guy; I'd like this show even more if there were no male contestants at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment