Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Another new link

Hanging out with Squidly on Saturday, I didn't just come away with a paintball gun...I also came away with a cool new website under my belt. The Squid clued me in to a personal photo repository site called Flickr. There are free and for-pay accounts available--I'm sticking with the freebie for the time being. That allows me to upload up to 10 megabytes of photos per month, which is plenty for me, since I don't own a digital camera of my very own. (I took yesterday's paintball gun photo with an older Kodak DC280 that I borrowed from work.) Add in the ability to add little tags to annotate the photos, and you've got a very cool website for the extremely reasonable price of absolutely nothing. (There are tons of other features that I haven't even begun to play with yet, too.) So yet another neat site finds its way into my permanent links section.

No comments:

Post a Comment