Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March Madness

I love NCAA tournament time. And I think my parents and I have the system down pat:

march madness

Yep, that's four screens with four different games on them--every single game being played at any moment. My folks have the March Madness package on the three TV sets and my 15" widescreen Sager notebook serves as the fourth thanks to March Madness On Demand. Add to that fact that I'm near the top of the leader board in Blowhard's pool, and I just have one thing to say:

joel and tvs

2 comments:

  1. Go Joel!

    Good luck in that bracket, man. I'm monitoring your progress! Saw you're in third in front of Mr. Blowhard himself. Just remain aware that baseball season is gonna be ALL MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 days till the fantasy baseball draft--BRING IT ON, BROTHER!

    ReplyDelete