Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Games

I've been playing a lot of different games lately, and I thought I'd share a few of them here. In no particular order:

  • Running Molten Core for epic loots with my World of Warcraft guild.
  • Playing the blogger stock market with BlogShares. You may have noticed the tiny little graphic on the bottom left of my web page. My trading account has lots of capital, but unfortunately, my tiny little blog isn't worth much money. I've been buying up all of the shares to try and push it higher, but so far it's still the equivalent of a rip-off penny stock that dishonest foreigners try to sell via spam.
  • Playing a variation of Bizz Buzz with friends (including Faxman) sitting around a table at Murphy's during Alexandria's St. Patrick's Day festivities.
  • Signing up for The Blowhard's NCAA Tournament bracket. I confess to not following much college hoops during the regular season, but now that it's getting down to the conference tournaments, I plan on watching quite a bit of it to get caught up for the Big Dance. I'll still get owned, though.

3 comments:

  1. I've been organizing the NCAA pool on Ronfez.net for the last 4 years, and it seems that the so-called experts shit the bed and some clueless chick wins. It's really a crapshoot, with upsets a-plenty, so play your hunches, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, and for running the bracket! Good luck to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I've joined up too. My upset-heavey bracket will finally win this year!

    ReplyDelete