Friday, January 07, 2005

Back for 2005

Did you miss me? (Of course you didn't.)

Suffice to say I survived the new year--pictures are forthcoming as soon as I figure out which ones I want to spend my 10 MB Flickr limit uploading. I lost my fantasy football championship game--it wasn't even close--but second place ain't a bad finish for a first time player like myself. Everyone in both leagues I played in are already talking about next year, so everyone must have had at least an OK time.

My New Year's resolution for 2005 is to be back in something resembling shape by the time the paintball season starts--probably late February/early March. Of course, my resolve to get to the gym hasn't been helped at all by the awful, awful cold and cough I've been battling this week. At least I've started to get my house cleaned up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment