Friday, July 25, 2008

That About Sums It Up

This is an actual bumper sticker. You can get it here, and the proceeds go to a good cause. First seen on Vodkapundit.

This is about where I'm at as far as the '08 election goes (though you have no idea how happy I am to see that bloodsucker Edwards caught up in a scandal that's going to cost him a shot at VP). What the hell, I live in Delaware--my state's whopping three electoral votes are going to Obama no matter what I do. Maybe I'll throw my vote away on Bob Barr. I'm really more of a Libertarian in Republican's clothing anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't surprise me that you would look at Bob Barr since I heard you originally endorsed Alan Keyes for President. Merry CHIST-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strike 3 Joel! You endorsed Alan Keyes already, see:

    http://www.americasrevival.com/pledge.php?signers=1&state=Delaware

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. If nothing else, that should lay to rest the rumors that I'm a racist who's only voting against Obama because he's black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you vote for McCain, you're voting for his VP. That guy's gonna pull a William Henry Harrison as soon as he's elected...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspect he'll last at least long enough for them to take a few more cancerous chunks out of his face, first. Whoever wins this election will probably be a one-term wonder anyway.

    ReplyDelete