Tuesday, July 26, 2005

You're no good, you're no good, you're no good....

...cocaine!

There's no denying that ol' Osama is one crafty sum-biatch--that's evident from the fact that we haven't found him yet. But if this story is real, and every indication says it is, it shows that Bin Laden still has a thing or two to learn about striking fear deep into the hearts of Americans everywhere. If this plot had been successful, it would have meant absolutely nothing to me or anyone I know (at least as far as I know). It would have accomplished a goal the government has been unsuccessfully attempting for years by finally reducing the demand for cocaine (and most likely other illicit substances, to a lesser effect). And somehow, I think life would have gone on even without the likes of Bobby Brown, Robert Downey Junior, and Yasmine Bleeth. I'm not saying I approve or condone--just that if Bin Laden thought this plot would somehow be another 9/11, then he really doesn't understand America or the average American.

No comments:

Post a Comment