Monday, October 04, 2004

Liberator

I saw an ad for a cool little invention in the ad pages of Maximum PC magazine. It's called the Liberator, and it's a nifty little gizmo that turns those big bulky AC adapter blocks into regular sized power plugs, allowing maximum capacity on your outlets and surge protectors. CyberGuys has them for $9 for a five-pack (admittedly, with shipping, it probably ends up in the $10-15 range). I'm thinking about picking some up for my computer room; I've got several bulky plugs up there.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beast - I've been using the Liberator and the Liberator Plus for quite awhile and they are great! I ordered them through CyberGuys as well. Two thumbs up.

    Hylander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, CyberGuys claims to be the exclusive seller of the Liberator, but one of my coworkers says she saw it somewhere else. I usually take claims of exclusivity with a grain of salt. :)

    ReplyDelete