Monday, June 18, 2007

My All-Stars 2007

Here's my picks for this year's MLB all-star game (I definitely have a slight Yankees/Phillies bias):

American League
1B: Kevin Youklis, BOS (write-in)
2B: Placido Polanco, DET
SS: Derek Jeter, NYY
3B: Alex Rodriguez, NYY
C: Jorge Posada, NYY
OF: Torii Hunter, MIN
OF: Maglio Ordonez, DET
OF: Ichiro Suzuki, SEA

National League
1B: Derrek Lee, CHC
2B: Chase Utley, PHI
SS: J.J. Hardy, MIL
3B: Miguel Cabrera, FLA
C: Brian McCann, ATL
OF: Matt Holliday, COL
OF: Shane Victorino, PHI
OF: Eric Byrnes, ARI

3 comments:

  1. What!?!?! you didn't write in meat hook for NL first base!?!?!? you suck!!!! - anonymous

    PS - Bang! Zoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok even I have to admit this is a tad over the top - JG/MP

    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/26/the-yankees-partners-in-genocide/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way over the top. I think I'll address this in its own post tomorrow. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete