Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Guildfather

Forget bookmaking, truck hijacking, extortion, and all those other fun activities mobsters engage in on The Sopranos. According to Microsoft, organized crime's next target will be online role-playing games like World of Warcraft and Everquest. Shouldn't Microsoft focus their efforts on keeping their own software secure instead of worrying about other developers' products?

Still, it should make for some interesting quotes....


"Leave the Thunderfury...take the cannoli."

"Hey, you got a phone? Two night elves just stole my truck."

"It's an Orcish message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the murlocs."

"Oh I like this one... One core hound goes one way, the other core hound goes the other way, and this paladin's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?'"

"I don't want my brother coming out of that dungeon instance with just his dick in his hands, alright?"

1 comment:

  1. "In my city, we'd keep the traffic to the Horde people, the Taurens - they're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls."

    ReplyDelete