Thursday, February 02, 2006

Truckers vs. Coke

American Trucking Associations urge Coca-Cola to pull or change their Super Bowl advertisement

This falls under the category of "some stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason." I hate sharing I-95 with meth'd up truckers, either driving way too fast and close on the bumper of my tiny Chevy Cavalier or driving far too slow in the passing lane. Just about everyone has had a bad experience on the road with a bullying trucker in a giant semi--if they hadn't, then the joke simply wouldn't work. I, for one, will make sure to run out and buy a case of Coke (I seldom drink soda or keep it in my house) if Coke has the balls to leave this commercial intact.

1 comment:

  1. Most cases of Truckers vs coke involve a mirror, razor blade, and a dead hooker.

    ReplyDelete